We went on a long-weekend vacation a couple of days ago. As I was packing I looked at the kindle case I had made a year or so ago. It was really lame, and my sewing has come along so much since then. It was too tight, made out of a weird flannel, and had some truly bizarre bias-tape detail. I wanted to make something better!
I didn’t have time to make a patchwork case. I did attempt one, but it was a disaster. Considering I was working all of this out in the last possible minute before we left, I opted for one piece of fabric, but added a spider-web type quilting design.
Here are some pictures:
And here’s a rough sketch of the quilting design I used: